Rules and Regulations
- Students may NOT enter both the Bronze & Silver Scholarship levels in the same style.
- Students may enter both the Silver and the Open Scholarship levels in the same style.
- Students MUST enter the Scholarship level of the highest single dance entry level that they danced in that parIcular style.
- Students must dance a minimum of five regular single dance entries in the same level of each Scholarship level per style.
Top Teacher Rules
- To qualify, a Teacher must dance a minimum of 25 single dance entries.
- All entries must be danced in order to count towards the Top Teacher.
- All uncontested Pro-Am entries count full points. Any discounted (i.e. junior, etc.) entries will be 1/2 points.
- Student/Student freestyles and mulI entries do NOT count towards Top Teacher prizes or bonuses.